Brand loyalty is one of the biggest problems in today’s business environment.
People buy from you once.
But the next time around, they decide to give your competitor a try. And unless the competitor flubs it, you’ve seen the last of you customer.
That makes it that much harder to grow your business. After all, it’s far easier to sell to someone who knows you.
And yet, most businesses allow their hard-won new customers to drift away.
Then they’re stuck searching for new customers — who are harder to sell to.
The solution? Get email addresses early in the relationship, so you can:
- Follow up with prospect who don’t buy right away, so you don’t waste the advertising dollars you spend to attract them.
- Cultivate the relationship with “value-first” emails BEFORE you try to close a big-ticket sale.
- Gather new customers with a low-price, hard-to-beat introductory offer and then use email promotions to step them up your value ladder.
- Increase cart value with emails offering higher-value upgrades, cross-selling, and add-ons.
- Use email to set up a “spider web” designed to respond to the interests of each subscriber — and sell more of your products and services.
- Design continuity programs that continue to provide value to customers (and sales for you) for months, years, or even decades.
- Keep non-buyers engaged until they’re ready to buy, even if it’s several years before they’re ready.
Without email marketing, you’ll fight a never-ending battle to find new customers.
But with email marketing, you can give EVERY prospect multiple opportunities to become a loyal customer who buys from you again and again.
Are you getting the most out of every customer relationship? If not, let’s figure out a time to talk…